Pray for One Another
We seek to grow our prayer for one another within the network on a church-wide scale. To accomplish this the network collects a prayer profile from each member church, distributes to all, and then we collectively pray for each church throughout the year as a network of churches.
Let’s pray for one another, brothers, and also bless our individual congregations with the burden of praying for and loving the other churches within our network.
How to Participate
Please complete one TCTN Member Church Prayer Profile for your church.
Download this month's prayer profile to share with your congregation, and, if possible, pray together particularly on the Concerted Prayer date for that period.
Ultimately, it is your and your elder team’s decision regarding how/when to place this before your congregation, but some suggestions might be to
- Have a time of prayer during a Sunday service for that month’s TCT churches or
- Do the same within your small groups or
- Place the paper prayer profile on a table in your meeting area where your congregation can access it or
- Within a church publication for the particular TCT Church being prayed for that period of the year.
Concerted Prayer Schedule
- Sep 24 Restoration Church, Cities Church & Word of Grace Baptist Church
- Nov 26 Bethlehem Baptist Church, The Heights Church Tampa & Legacy Christian Fellowship Humboldt Park
- Jan 28 City of Joy Fellowship, Covenant Life Church, Heights Church St Paul & Glory of Christ Fellowship
- March 25 Treasuring Christ Church Raleigh, Kaleo Church, Northfield Community Church & Redemption City Church Grand Rapids
- May 27 Grace Church Memphis, Urban Harvest Fellowship, Treasuring Christ Church Charlotte & Christ Redeemer Church
- July 22 Refuge City Church, Desiring God Community Church & Jubilee Community Church
- September 23 Table Rock Church, Sojourners Church & Redemption City Church Rochester